Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where Can I Buy A Realistic Toy Gun?

I am so happy

After a nice weekend with two good friends I expected more to arrive to share my home, yeah I want to share my house this summer. First we register on a site and of course we pay! After you put pictures and descriptions of home sellers well, Let's go! " Then it starts sending messages to move his house and there the only answer we get is that it is too late, all exchanges are already planned my little lady. It is not discouraged, we continue send messages to his head scarves, although there was one that we like and that it is taken only six months in advance right? Finally we get to have some buttons, phew interested in my house a few. Once the dates do not match, length of stay does not match, or "the gentleman had a key, but people do not have it confirmed but it is not at all". And then we come across nice people who want to come in Normandy, great! We had to make concessions because we changed our dates and length of stay, instead of two weeks we will start 3, end it to our advantage? I hope to have completed all this next week.
Meanwhile I had contacted me several bloggers who find apartments for rent cheap, so thank you to them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment