Monday, February 21, 2011

Lipstick Color For Blonde



And yes they say in Quebec joyful celebration, not happy birthday! Anyway Saturday was my birthday and I was very spoiled I must admit, but I must say, I deserve it;)

First during a trip to Rouen with my parents I had paid the balance, as I said, my boyfriend bought me a leather bag Lancaster at 50% it can not refuse. I thought that's all I have because that is what I specifically asked. And oh surprise Saturday morning my little ones came with books, three volumes of the adventures of Sarah Michelle Dearly Rowen and 1 Volume Vicky Nelson Tanya Huff, and when I woke Coco he offered me a prepaid itunes, I love music so I'm pleased right away by buying the live album of dashing cowboys and last album Amplifetes and a few singles. But the day was not over for the evening my darling gave me the speakers for my iPod, the latter have perished through being transbahutées right and left. Not just any speaker, they are shaped like red panda, they are super cabbage, yet they have very good sound, the sound comes out of his eyes, subwoofer is below and the volume is adjusted by tapping on her little ears, there is even a remote control! Thank you darling for all his gifts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment