Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Sheet Music For To Build A Home

Thanks!

To celebrate the 2 years of his Caro's blog Blog pandemonium had proposed to earn a little something after a small lot and that it has won?! Ben's me, as I've never won anything on blogs I was very happy this morning and what was there in my mailbox? An envelope with a Canadian stamp, owl is my postcard with a small bonus scratch game, well I won anything with the game but my darling told me "unfortunate in the game, happy in love," Hmm I wish I had both my $ 1000 for our vacation this summer it would not have been the superfluous!


In the meantime, thank you Caro Montreal

If not by my house nothing special, we took the tickets this weekend and when we saw the price was a little scared, the more we closer to the holidays and the tickets go up, then we thought we had better hurry, then hop hop and bank transfer payment for tickets and go!
There is a strange thing still go to the website of travel, according to the time where you take notes the fee is different, and you call them between 8am and 0H for example it is free, is lack of pot took them on Sunday and we woke up a little later than 8am until 10am but they were only 5 € per person, so we thought it was now or never.
I really looking forward to it I believe we never took 3 weeks of real vacation, a week or two once but never more so, it will really we make a cut in the year and then we can get better acquainted with the Quebec and its people, start prospecting for jobs, whether we like life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment