Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Expand Internal Usb Headers Motherboard

Every morning the world

Remember I talked about this site, the pictures have all been posted now, unfortunately, some time zones are not shown: every morning in the world more I find the look of the site particularly successful.

I put my picture:


When darling-darling saw he asked me why I was taking pictures of it, initially I planned to take the sunrise over the fields, lack of pot that day no sun, as the gray, I still tried to take the field and it gave this:


I like this picture but when I saw this old car with the light of lamp I thought I had to try and finally I liked the rendering of light the lamp on the wet ground with that jalopy seemingly dead so I chose sending the first picture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment