Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kate Ground And Raven Riley

Welcome to Happy Day Mickeyland


This year again we are back at Mickey. Every year by putting their feet we said we will go back not too crowded, too cold, children have been hellish. Any excuse is good. And every year we come back anyway because the kids are having anyway. This year, everything started well, we had all stood at the time and we even managed to leave on time, half an hour later is the drama, Aeryn begins to vomit. Damn, I start to tell me he'll have to turn back because there the smell of vomit in the car and my daughter dirty all day it will not be possible. But that's not counting super darling who is super zen (whereas before when a kid vomited limit if it does not grow hysterical girls screaming during sales), he gently reminded me that I had taken water and with handkerchiefs I could clean up, luckily my chip had vomited a little anyway, but other than that it smelled a bit we continued our journey. Arrived around Paris (it was already 9:30 anyway) the first plugs installed, a question was then imposed on us, but all these people they will not work anyway? Yeah between 8 and 9 but I understand after 9 am and 10 am to more than one has the right to ask right? In short we finally arrived with 40 minutes behind schedule provided by the GPS. Whatever we have finally arrived in the temple of overspending Mickey stamped. Just seeing the number of cars queuing at the entrance we say that the day will be painful, very painful. First park and the first one hour wait for a ride, nothing to jump up and wait an hour to do three laps sitting in a dog I know but I'm starting to have trouble, perhaps the age. It is already time to go eat when we finally released of our three towers. By cons we ate very well, we choose usually eat buffet like that everyone finds what he likes to fart and Killian became the flop! The afternoon was spent rather too badly with an average wait of 30 minutes. It was there or when it is full-bodied Killian decided that walking is too hard and push small screaming awesome to get noticed! I admit to less and less fun to go in these parks, I see that the profits, lack of maintenance of some attractions and cardboard scenery, besides, my daughter said something funny about this "mother she lost her childlike eyes, (with reference to the soldier musical pink) dad and mom is funny is not funny," maybe she is right ... Finally it was still a good day and I managed to make some rare photos, my children are hugging!


A new attraction in Playland, the world of Toy Story, parachutes coming down in free fall:


A Corner "special pictures"


And yet hugs, they don have not arrested the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment