Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Full Head Sew In With A Bang Style

Why?

Why? Why bother going? Why bother leaving a comfortable financial position and a steady job? I say why not? I know there are people who do not see living somewhere other than where they grew up, I know there are those who dream and are afraid to do so (if that is what will be our case final), I know there are people who have never even thought there! I think I since I was a teenager, I always wanted to go live elsewhere, by period, suddenly I thought and I thought it would be possible, once I was dreaming and I told myself that I'll never know the expatriation but it was enough for me, just dreaming of a sudden I was not thinking at all because I had other more important things to deal with. And then came my darling, my darling and his work took us to Tahiti for two years, even though I took 6 months to get used to it I really feel like home, not because Tahiti but it was just because it was elsewhere. When we came back I did not leave any on, I had 3 children, two at a young age I was quite busy, then we moved and my boyfriend has changed jobs, he abandoned his beloved helicopters to work on airplanes. He did it for me, for children, so that we are owners of our house, we had a beautiful garden, but in the end he wanted me, maybe deep down inside him he always wants me a little. From my side I had to find a job, I never really had to look, I have only had one job, one that allowed me to meet my boyfriend, and then after I stopped for a very long time to raise my small. So I tried, without conviction because I was not ready to leave my children, I now regret because I could better enjoy my time of unemployment to real training. Regret we have it all, I regret not having school, I regret my first marriage, which ended in fiasco sprinkled with seeds of hatred, I may regret a little not having kept my job after my parental leave even though I know I could not have my Wednesday and he would have had I leave my children. I finally got a job for my town hall, lost in my village in Normandy, so close to home, half-time (nickel to continue caring for her children) and I manage my schedule as I want. The dream job? Yes if you like, I became a maid. Hooray, hooray, youhou !!!!! Initially it went wrong, I managed to get back to a city councilor who has climbed the parents against me, I almost sent them to be f ***** but my darling ( and yes again, he is the darling) convinced me to stay because it's still a job, it brings money and we need them the money even if I am paid a misery.
One day I told my boyfriend, and if one started? If you left your job and that was traveling overseas? He said no, just no, I thought it was over, I just had to keep my dream in my pretty little box, the one where it says "sorry", I know well that there. And then one evening he came home and told me he had a shit day, he was tired of his job and yes, why go away? And here is my dream that continues, that structure, which is growing, so I feel like it! I want to leave!
So why Canada? For the language course, French is spoken and it will allow us to improve in English, once we leave we will be bilingual perhaps elsewhere, or maybe we come back, it is not excluded, it is not old, we still have lots of dreams to live. Maybe this experience will be part of my regrets, I do not know but if I do not do it I will never know and anyway it can be a rewarding experience because even if more I much regret they made me what I am today and I think I'm a good person. Bisou-Bisou

0 comments:

Post a Comment